Tuesday, April 22, 2014

How can Your School Prosper

A successful school has a plan and everyone is invested in following it. Your school can prosper the 2014-2015 school year by making the decision to get the services of the right professional development expert at the right time. You must have a plan that you willing to consistently follow and support. Your plan must be measurable. You will become a witness that your students are achieving better scores on their tests.  It’s important to identify the people who are invested in the success of your school. As a leader of your school you must have the right combination of staff, teachers and other resources that will put your K12 school students into an excellent academic environment. Schools that prosper find ways to engage parents in their child’s total K12 experience. Please let me know how I can help you with your goals.   

Who am I? I am Dr. Stephen Jones and I am a problem solving education driven strategist.

What can I do for you? I work with your k12 school to improve the academic success and career readiness of your students. 

How?

I conduct workshops for principals and teachers
I conduct workshops for students
I conduct workshops for parents
I offer three college preparation books to schools (Seven Secrets of How to Study, Parents Ultimate Education Guide, Ultimate Scholarship Guide) 
http://bit.ly/19Vg9ew

Why contact me?

Schools invite me because I make my focus about their success and I am passionate about student achievement. Schools contact me because they want to do something new and innovative. Schools want their problems solved and staff and students motivated. I make you my focus.

My objective is to meet your need as a resource and educator. If you are interested in making your school the best that it can be contact me. 

Dr. Stephen Jones
Stephenjoness@rcn.com
610-842-3843
http://bit.ly/19Vg9ew

No comments:

Post a Comment